Albemarle Regional Library has created an account with a 501 (c) 3, called Justgive.org, to manage online donations to the library system. Justgive.org is underwritten by corporate sponsors, and provides secure online opportunities for people to contribute to their favorite charities via credit cards. A 3% processing fee is deducted from your gift to cover credit card processing fees. For example, if you were to contribute $10, $.30 would be deducted to cover processing, and Albemarle Regional Library would receive a donation of $9.70. You will receive an email confirmation for all donations made, and you may opt to donate anonymously if you choose. You may specify how you would like your donation to be used (ex. specify which library your donation should benefit), make a memorial donation, or specify your donation as a gift.
The mission of Justgive.org is as follows:
“Dedicated to creating tools and services to make charitable giving part of our everyday lives, JustGive is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to increase charitable giving by connecting people with the charities and causes they care most about.”
The following represents the Statement of Values held by Justgive.org:
“Our goal is to connect you with the charities that you care about in the most convenient, secure manner possible.
- We never sell, share, or disclose donor information.
- Donors have the option of making anonymous donations, so their names are never passed on without their permission.
- As our credit card processing company, Wells Fargo Bank is not authorized to retain, share, store, or use your personal information.
- We are committed to providing the best service possible and always welcome feedback, questions, and comments.
- All donations made through JustGive.org (and to JustGive.org) are tax-deductible.
We hope you will consider making online contributions to Albemarle Regional Library. If you feel you have benefited from the services provided by the 7 member libraries, we welcome your contributions toward continued, and new services. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
To donate to Albemarle Regional Library, please click the logo found below, and thank you in advance!